A file called ‘Autorun.inf’ is the most common virus that is found in pendrives. This can spread rapidly via memory cards, pendrives, the internet and bluetooth connections. There are two methods to solve this problem.
Method 1 : Using Command Prompt
- Go to start>run>cmd or press windows + r and type cmd.
- Go to the infected location
- Type: F:*.* /d /s -h -r -s
- Replace F with the infected drive’s name. Press enter.
Method 2 : Using AntiVirus
- Install any antivirus such as NetProtector or Avast for Windows PC. This is another surefire method to remove the virus.
- Scan for virus before using portable drives, pendrives etc.
I Hope This Article Helps You If You Getting Any Problem Related To This Article You Can Comment By Below Comment Box We Will Help You And If You Need Any Trick Or Software Or Hack You Can Mail Us We Will Try To Give That Article We Happy To Help You All Guys.Thank You Share And Subscribe Us. #PankajPatidar