Method 1: Using Windows Stereo-Mix
Steps To Follow:
- Right-click on speaker icon from right side or your taskbar and select “Recording Devices”.
- Right-click on blank space at “settings” box and choose “Show Disabled Devices”.
- Right-click the “Stereo Mix” option and select “Enable”.
- Disable any other microphone by right-clicking on them and select “Disable” option.
- Click on “Apply” then “OK”.
- Open your Start menu and at its search-box, type “Sound Recorder” (without quotes) and hit “Enter”.
- Open your web browser, and navigate to from where you want to record audio.
- Click “Record audio” at “Sound Recorder” box.
- Play audio from the webpage.
- Wait until audio playing finishes then click on “Stop” at “Sound Recorder” box and save the audio anywhere in your computer.
Note: “Step 3″ confirms if your Windows have Stereo mix support or not. All Windows don’t have this feature.
Method #2: Use Some Powerful Software
If you find the above method somewhat tricky for you then there are some great software tools that you can use to record audio from any online website. Here I am sharing those tools which provide this solution in easy way.
Audacity is a popular audio editing software with lots of important features for an audio editing need such as sound-mixing, noise removal etc. You can download the software for free and record computer playback.
If you are concerning about downloading audio from only radio stations then ScreamerRadio is the easiest solution that you can have to download audio is high quality from online radio stations. The software give you free access to over 4000 online radio stations and also lets you to record music from those stations too.
3.Aktiv MP3 Recorder
Aktiv MP3 Recorder is another quick solution to record audio from any online website or any application. It supports various sound formats WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AU, VOX, and AIFF and lets you encode recorded audio to these formats.