WhatsApp is now part of Every youngster’s life. Whether it’s me or you , no one can spend few hours without using this amazing and instant messenger Apart from chat, Other amazing features like sharing files,.i.e. sharing images,voice or videos ,and other data are key features of this application and this had made it to hold number of users with it. Although WhatsApp has very Security features But like all other apps this WhatsApp has also small security hole .By Using it we can spy on someone else WhatsApp account from our Android . Each WhatsApp account is Linked with unique Media access control (MAC) address. If any one changes his/her phone/device then Media access control (MAC) also changes ,and the user is requested to re-verify their WhatsApp account. This Means that you cannot use same Whatsapp account on 2 devices But what if you changed Media access control (MAC) address of device ! You can certainly access to same WhatsApp ID from two devices that will help you to have a close look on your friends WhatsApp activity.
Read Also -: How To Restore Deleted Whatsapp Messages.
- Install BusyBox your device. It can only be installed on Rooted Android device so that BusyBox can be installed.
- For Beginners , busybox allows you to use Extra linux commands. BusyBox Also provides several stripped-down Unix tools in a single file.
- Install Terminal app on your Android to write additional Linux Commands.
- Access to Victims phone for couple of minutes.
- Install both apps ,that are BusyBox And Terminal app, on your device.
How To Spy On Someone Else WhatsApp Account !
- Uninstall WhatsApp from your phone.
- Now you need to have the victim phone’s Media access control (MAC) address. Different OS have different way of finding Media access control (MAC) address. Here’s how to find victims MAC address :
Android – Head over to settings—> About phone—> Status—> Wi-Fi MAC address.iPhone – Head over to Settings—> General—> About—> Wi-Fi address.Windows Phone – Head over to Settings—> About—> More info—> MAC address.BlackBerry – Head over to options—> Device—> Device and Status info—> WLAN MAC.
After installing terminal app and BusyBox on your Android.Open Terminal app from your Android and follow the instructions for spoofing the MAC address provided in This Link. If you followed the steps successfully, you will certainly end up with a spoofed MAC address.
Now re-install WhatsApp on your phone, enter victims phone number and verify your account by entering the verification code received on victim’s phone.!
Read Also -:
Dont Forget To Like And Follow..