The Metro UI of Windows 8 is completely different from the previous versions of Windows like Windows 7, Vista and XP. We have already shared many themes and transformation pack for Windows. In this post we will see a new Windows 8 transformation pack for Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista created by windowsx
. This Windows 8 transformation pack will make your Windows(Seven, XP, Vista) to look like Windows 8. It has lots of features that are in Windows 8. So, I recommend you to use Windows 8 transformation pack to get the new Metro UI in Windows XP, Seven and Vista.
This new Windows 8 transformation pack is very safe to use and installs Windows
8 theme, wallpapers, login screen, boot screen, icons and much more. It also comes lots of free utilities like UserTile, Aero
Auto Colorization, Start Screen, etc.
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation.
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design.
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7 including Server Editions.
- Genuine Windows 8 system resources with Metro touches
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly.
- Fresh start for Vista/Seven Transformation Pack users with updated Windows 8 themes and resources.
- UxStyle memory patching
- Windows 8 themes, wallpaper and logon screen.
- UserTile with current user auto-configured on login.
- Metro UI desktop emulation with pre-configured gadgets.
- Aero’s auto-colorization feature
Screenshot of Windows 8 transformation pack:
Windows 8 transformation pack 4.0 is the latest version, which has all the above features. I installed this on my Windows XP and I was very surprised with its features. The installation is very easy and it is safe to use. Before installing Windows 8 transformation pack, you need to created a system backup. So that you can restore your system if any problems arise in future. The download link for Windows 8 transformation pack is given below, click it to download.